“Oh, it was most exhilarating! The Steelers of Pittsburgh took on the Packers of Green Bay…”, in the (slightly adjusted) words of Prince Akeem. lol Super Bowl XLV is in a few days, and we wanted to give a list of the Top 5 Super Bowl Party Drink Essentials. Being sure to have these drink items will ensure that everyone has a great time at your Super Bowl Party!!!
1. Beer: Really, what’s a Super Bowl Party or any athletic event viewing without beer??? Be sure to stock up on the Bud, Miller Light, Coronas, or whatever brew you and your buddies enjoy. The fellas, and some of the ladies at your party will thank you!
2. Liquor: Get the drinks flowing with a few simple highball cocktails. You know, Screwdrivers, Cape Cods, Cuba Libres, Tequila Sunrise, etc., etc. All fancy names for rum, vodka, gin, tequila and your other favorite liquors, with a juice or soda mixer. And if you want to get fancy, throw in a bottle of Ciroc Coconut with Pineapple or Jack Daniels and Coke.
3. Party Punch: Who said throwing a Super Bowl Party has to be expensive??? You can whip up a party punch with various juices, fruit and vodka, rum and/or Everclear. There are tons of easy-to-make recipes online. Party punches allow you to show your guests a good time with cocktails-on a budget.
4. Wine: I know, I know, it’s a Super Bowl Party, but wine is a great and easy drink choice to have for the ladies. All you have to do is open the bottle and enjoy! Can’t get any easier than that! You do want the ladies to have a good time as well, don’t you?
5. Non-alcoholic Drinks: Be sure to grab sodas, juice, and water for those guests who don’t, or can’t drink. They’ll be thirsty too after eating hot wings, chips and salsa. And those who are drinking can definitely use a little water after drinking beer, liquor, party punch and wine!
I hope that The MiX Bartending Services’ Top 5 Super Bowl Party Drink Essentials were helpful! Have a fun and safe time at your Super Bowl Party, and remember to DRINK RESPONSIBLY!!!