What’s better than plum wine or vodka? You guessed it! Plum wine AND vodka! On Friday, Miyako was the chosen spot for Happy Hour. Miyako has quite a few martinis to choose from on the Happy Hour menu, such as Lemon Drops, Cosmos, Lychey-Tinis and Sour Apple Martinis, but I decided to stick with my favorite- the Plumtini. Miyako’s Plumtini combines Plum Wine and Vodka, and it’s a great concoction! The plum wine’s sweet and sour taste combined with the smoothness of vodka- shaken to infuse the ingredients, make the Plumtini an incredible cocktail!
- Order your @HoustonTexans Jello Fusions for Sunday's game! DM or email us!It's a touchdown in your mouth! Go Texans! http://t.co/yP0PbRDZ 2 years ago
- Check out @TastingTable's Best Cocktails of 2012! tastingtable.com/multipart_arti… We're excited to recreate some of these to see what they taste like! 2 years ago
- It's not too late! Place your order today for your @HoustonTexans Jello Fusions for your watch party! DM or email us! http://t.co/yP0PbRDZ 2 years ago
- Check out our @HoustonTexans Jello Fusions! Place an order for your watch party! DM for more info! #themixbartending http://t.co/6aJg8No6 2 years ago
- Check out our latest newsletter! Fall is Here! #themixbartending conta.cc/T5KrQg 3 years ago